- When "MENU" is clicked, Patent Map Guidace closes and the screen returns to the Industrial Property Digital Library top page.
- When "TOP" is clicked, the Patent Map Guidance top page is displayed.
- When "BACK" is clicked, the previously displayed screen is displayed.
- When "NEXT" is clicked, the screen returns to the screen displayed before clicking "BACK".
- Search Criteria
- Input search criteria.
·Classification code: Input in half-width up to 50 letters.
Please refer here for available Boolean operators.
Please refer here for further details of IPC-FI Concordance Search.
- Entry examples
-When searching FI Code corresponding to IPC's main group, "A01D34/00".|
-When searching FI Code corresponding to IPC's subgroup, "A01D34/63".
- When "Search" button is clicked, the search results are displayed after the search based on each entry content.
When the number of hit results exceeds 500, the search result is not displayed. Please search again after narrowing the search criteria.
- The click of "Clear" button deletes all search criteria. The display returns to the initial screen.
- Search Results
- The number of hit results relating to search criteria is displayed.
- Indication Type
- Choose the preferable Indication Type, from the List, Target and The same hierarchy indications.
- [IPC] designated by search criteria is shown.
- When "FI" is clicked, the screen corresponding to the selected FI is displayed.
In the example, (1/00,1/01...) stand for FI.